***CLIENT UNABLE TO SPONSOR AT THIS TIME**
NO C2C VENDORS
Plans and coordinates all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery. Projects often involve network, server, or software implementation and upgrades, PC deployment and the like. Coordinates work performed by IT staff and internal customers/partners by defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments. Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints. Projects may vary in number, size and complexity.
* Work with Product Owners and Solution Delivery PMS to manage releases and change requests in Agile environment
* Plan and coordinate builds and deployments
* Coordinate Core and boundary systems/teams and activities
* Manage Scrums and conduct DSUs, Demos and Retrospectives
* Generate Release and operational metrics
* Triage Production Incidents
* Coordinate delivery activities on internal IT and operational excellence initiatives including DevOps
* Act as the IT analyst on the technical team
* Contribute hands-on to specific development tasks, including but not limited to business projects, IT initiatives and operational excellence tasks.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Bachelors degree in engineering, management or a closely related field.
* PMP and/or CSM certification.
* 8-10 years of overall IT experience, preferably in the Hi-tech industry.
* 4+ years of project management experience, out of which 2 years should be in Agile projects.
* At least 2 years of hands-on development experience using Java and related high level programming languages.
* Experience in delivering external facing high performance portals and web applications.
* Hands on with MS Office suite, MS project, Jira/Rally, Visio, ServiceNow and/or related products
* Good understanding of Marketing and Support business functions.
* Excellent written and verbal communication and working with global teams.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/53028 →