Who We Are:
Hubb is a technology solutions company that is re-inventing the way companies and organizations plan their conferences and events. Our 25+ event-solutions company is based in Vancouver, WA with a global customer base. Hubb delivers software solutions for conference management and mobile applications for mid-market and enterprise clients. Hubb powers many of the worlds largest conferences for some of the worlds most recognizable brands.
Our Culture:We are a team of professionals who are passionate about innovation and excellence. We perform our work much the same way we live the rest of our lives because we recognize that there is no such thing as work-life balance theres just this one life and we happen to be living some of it here at the office. We speak, dress and behave exactly like we do anywhere else which means we are our genuine selves at all times. We believe we are happier and more productive when we can be true to what drives us each individually. We are fun loving, intellectually curious and enjoy celebrating the journey. Ultimately, we build products & services for people who enjoy their jobs and we appreciate the ability to enjoy our own. Because if you could be happy in your work why wouldnt you?
We are very passionate about making our customers awesome and are looking for a Technical Project Manager that will take the relationships to the next level. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone who is passionate about Customers and how important they are for success. We are heavily client focused across all areas of the organization (we are serious about their happiness).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
* Assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, identifying resource needs, and escalating functional, quality and timeline issues appropriately for client related projects
* Supporting the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining (aka grooming) and managing the product backlog
* Through training and hands on experience, becomes master of Hubb technology software!
* Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services
* Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy
* Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their event goals
* Proactively identify churn risk and strategically plan to eliminate/divert risk.
* Act as technical leader with your account base following up on issues, bugs, and other potential renewal detractors
* Define/track success criteria while monitoring goals and providing insights on overall health of relationships
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
* 5+ years managing project teams, client engagements and product support for a software solution and/or digital agency.
* Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution and continuous improvement.
* Proven experience in churn reduction well want to hear how you were successful in this!
* Experience with Salesforce, Zendesk preferred
* Proficient in Office software
* Prior experience in closing sales deals at the executive level is a definite plus
* Strong analytical and critical thinking skills what questions do you ask to really get to the root of the matter?
* You are driven are to excel; its just who you are.
* Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you are curious but seek out help when needed and put it to good use.
* You want to help and serve our customers by giving them the tools and understanding to help themselves.
* You assume the best about our clients because you know they are super busy and are counting on your support!
* You are very personable, someone who is an excellent communicator and who enjoys interacting with others.
* You are independent and resourceful.
* You are highly responsible and self-motivated, with exceptional attention to detail.
* Full medical, dental and vision
* 401k and FSA with company match
* Onsite fitness training 3x per week, yoga 1x per week, free to employees
* Fully stocked kitchen
* Casual atmosphere
* Unlimited PTO – we manage our accountabilities and are free to take the time we need
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/81544 →