Were looking for a motivated self-starter with the desire to thrive and grow in a fast-paced technological environment. Our Support Team is well regarded within the industry for providing top-quality service and customer satisfaction. In this client-facing role, you will develop deep product knowledge and use your technical troubleshooting skills to investigate and resolve customer issues. As a Support Analyst at Exago, youll become part of our energetic and highly collaborative team that encourages new ideas and enthusiasm.
* Provide support for customers by answering product questions and troubleshooting complex technical issues
* Work closely with the software development teams to resolve software, data, configuration, and other operational issues
* Seek opportunities to design and implement new projects that help grow and improve internal and external operations
* Maintain strong working knowledge of product releases and deliver trainings that demonstrate new features
* Test the software thoroughly to ensure product quality
* Technical background is preferred, but not necessary
* Entrepreneurial and self-motivated–we encourage everyone to be their own CEO
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills–ability to communicate with a variety of technical and non-technical people
* Rigorous and creative problem-solving skills–ability to think abstractly and persevere when faced with a challenging problem
* Perform well under pressure–ability to balance and prioritize a high volume workload
* Lifelong learner–willing to quickly research and learn new skills on a regular basis, both on and off the job
* Great team player
Experience with any of the following is a plus:
* Relational databases (SQL, MySQL, Oracle etc) including writing simple queries and understanding of fundamental database principles
* Object-oriented programming concepts (.NET Framework a plus)
* Web Development/Debugging (Front End and Back End)
* Office-based position in the heart of historic uptown Kingston, NY, 90 minutes from NYC, and a central hub of universities, art, music, and outdoor recreation
* Casual and close-knit team environment
* Potential for rapid growth
* Competitive compensation, healthcare, 401(k)
Embedded Business Intelligence and Analytics for Software Companies
*Voted #1 in Satisfaction G2 Crowd, Best Embedded BI Software, Summer 2017
Exago BI is a 100% web-based, seamlessly embedded, no plugins required, white labeled solution for software companies looking to provide ad hoc reporting, dashboards and analytics to their internal and external customers.
Our full-featured BI solution tightly integrates with your web-based SaaS and or on-premise application and allows non-technical users to easily create reports and dashboards without help from IT.
Exago BI provides advanced features such as interactive data visualizations, geo-maps, drilldowns, user-defined formulas, and data merging into predefined pixel perfect PDF, RTF and Excel templates.
Our open API, extensibility features and fully customizable UI allow technical staff the flexibility and control to further integrate Exago BI within their environment and across multiple applications and data sources.
Privately owned and profitable Exago has been providing its flagship Exago BI solution to industry leading application software and service providers and their clients since 2006.
We thank all applicants for their interest; please be advised we will only contact those selected for the interview process
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/145712 →