Ground floor technical support position with an opportunity for growth into a project manager or product development role for the right candidate. You must be excited about the opportunity to manage multiple projects and client requests (both internal and external) in a fast-moving technical environment supporting worldwide customers. You must have exceptional communication skills, stay calm under pressure, and look forward to developing long-lasting relationships with team members and customers. Successful candidates must be strong believers in leveraging technology to solve challenging business problems and will possess an uncommon passion to understand and resolve technical issues.
Are you a humble self-starter, accountable, ethical, detailed, process-oriented, personable, results-driven and team focused? Familiarity with relational database and 4GL programming languages as well as document and data capture (optical character recognition) a plus. Experience with mobile app development helpful but not required. This is a remote, “work from anywhere” position.
In our 22-year history, our company culture has been to find the best people for a role, provide them with the guidelines and direction for success and then stay out of their way. A high performer will not be micro-managed at PICS and will have freedom to implement ideas and programs with management buy in and support.
- Identify significant customer problems & opportunities.
- Triage initial Client Issues by analyzing problems in depth.
- Provide Solutions when applicable
- Prioritize and Escalate Client issues
- Speak effectively with internal resources
- Understand and Maintain Client Environments.
- Possess verbal and written communication skills to correctly communicate with customers, partners and internal resources. Write clear, precise, well-organized documents using appropriate vocabulary, grammar & word usage.
- Possess superior technical and application knowledge of all of PICS products and solutions.
- Acquire Active Certifications from business partners
- Maintain relationships with vendor/partner peers
- Possess the ability to acquire understanding & absorb information rapidly.
- Handle objections quickly and effectively.
- Plan, organize & schedule in efficient, organized manner. Focus on key priorities.
- Possess the ability to follow internal policies and procedures
Experience & Training:
- Required: 1-2 years of experience in computer information systems or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Required: Experience with Windows, Linux or Unix OS.
- Required: Progress OpenEdge or relational database (SQL Server, Oracle, Progress, Access) experience.
- Preferred: Experience working on a IT Helpdesk.
- Preferred: Document and data capture (optical character recognition) experience
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/115695 →