Technical Support Engineer
The Technical Support Engineer is a critical role withing the TGW
Lifetime Services (LTS) team, providing highly technical customer
service and support, focusing on the TGW Software solutions. This
position requires strong customer service and communication skills
coupled with comprehensive technical knowledge in the areas of TGW
* Take remote support calls and take ownership in resolving issues
related to TGW solutions, including mechanical, software and
control solutions for our customers.
* Troubleshoot customer system errors, uses judgment to authorize
and secure assistance, follow through with customer until issue
* Follow-up with root cause evaluation and resolution after initial
issues are corrected.
* Effectively, professionally and accurately use our call tracking
system to record customer calls, provide regular updates, and
record the final resolution.
* Ability to use various access software systems as needed to
diagnose and resolve customer system malfunctions or perform
* Maintain organized documentation and work methods for remote
* Participate in on-site customer transitioning process to learn the
customer system and environment in order to provide exceptional
* Participate in learning opportunities for continuous improvement
of your skills and knowledge.
* Spend time working with the TGW Software group learning TGW
* Coverage varies between days, nights and weekend as planned, well
in advance within the team.
* Associates degree plus Software experience, or Bachelors degree in
a computer related discipline or similar.
* Knowledge of Object oriented programming
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
* Programming skills, well versed in C# and/or Java
* Good understanding of network infrastructure, familiarity with
TCP/IP, sub-netting, switching & routing, Ethernet concepts
* Strong relationship building skills with high customer focus
* Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the
abililty to guide customers through troubleshooting and problem
* Team oriented approach
* Not afraid to learn and participate in continous improvement
* Travel required up to 25%
A Plus, If You Have:
* One or more years of equipment (and mechanical) experience, e.g.
having being a commissiong engineer for SW systems
* Material handling industry experience is a plus
* Microsoft Certification (MTA or above)
* Relational databases (Oracle, SQL, etc ) a plus
* Knowledge of and experience with Controls systems (Siemens / Allen
Bradley) a plus
* Familiar with virtualized operating systems with VMware
Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, a rewarding work
environment and the opportunity for growth and advancement. If you
like finding creative solutions for technically challenging tasks,
then take this opportunity to develop your expertise and join our
************************* +************* +*************
To the application form
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/155757 →