Talis Clinical, LLC provides health technology supporting clinicians to impact patient safety and improve outcomes. The team at Talis Clinical is committed to developing technologies that provide enhanced safety and mitigation of adverse clinical events, while providing an intuitive, productive user experience.
We are a fast paced organization with a culture orientated toward higher purpose outcomes and principles. This will be the most meaningful work you can do.
* Provide technical support related to Talis Clinical software and hardware solutions in a professional and courteous manner; effectively communicate with Clinicians and Clinical Engineering to facilitate resolutions of their needs
* Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
* Document software defects and customer problems, using CRM and MS Team Foundation Server, and report defects to software developers
* Ensure Talis products meet the established standards of quality including reliability, usability, and performance
* Track and report against established QA metrics
* Test system modifications to prepare for implementation
* Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
* Support holistic testing efforts for multiple projects and software releases, including integration, system, regression, performance and user acceptance testing
* Support installations and implementations, to include on-site client activities.
* Develop training materials for end users including FAQ s, training manuals, and tutorials
* On call coverage as assigned, weekends and overnight
* Other duties as assigned
* 1-3 years internship, co-op, project or work experience
* Strong computer, application, and network troubleshooting skills
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to respond effectively to all ranges of end user knowledge levels
* Experience in diagnosing and resolving problems to completion
* Experience in a health care environment a plus
* Knowledge of operating room medical devices, procedures, and workflow
* Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
* Reading Comprehension – Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
* Judgment and Decision Making – Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one
* Speaking – Talking to others to convey information effectively.
* Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
* Bachelor’s Degree required, with a preference in Engineering
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.