Informatica – Job – Technical Support Engineer
Grads & Interns Inside INFALocations Talent CommunitySign In
Grads & Interns Inside INFA Locations Talent Community Sign In
Technical Support Engineer
Job Number: 23963
Position Title: Technical Support Engineer
Informatica is the only Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions. With over 7,000 customers worldwide, Informatica is the trusted leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management.
This key individual will serve as Technical Support champion for both internal and external customers. The Technical Support Engineer will exercise independent initiative with the authority to act in order to meet all requirements for the customer.
– Diagnose and resolve complex technical issues related to Informatica software products.
– Acquire specialized knowledge in Informatica BigData Management product and components
– Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships
– Manage communications/expectations to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships.
– Utilize information tools, training and experience to provide high level of customer satisfaction
– Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
– Strong experience in Linux operating systems
– Knowledge of computer networking concepts
– Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice
– Excellent written and verbal communication
– High degree of analytical and problem-solving abilities
– Ability to work with minimum supervision
– Team player who shares ideas and resources
– Knowledge of Informatica products or Big Data Technologies.
Informatica is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Informatica offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, retirement, unlimited flexible time off and more. Our generous benefits vary depending on your geographic work location. It’s an exciting time to work at Informatica. You can learn more about our company, our products and services at *******************. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Alternative Location(s) : Austin
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Support Engineer
At Informatica, We DATA. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US
Not ready to apply?
Save for Later
Senior Product Specialist Redwood City, CA
Lead Software Engineer Bangalore, IN-KA
Customer Success Manager Bangalore, IN-KA
Customer Success Manager Toronto, ON
Software Engineer Bangalore, IN-KA
2017 Informatica All Rights Reserved
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.