The Technical Support Manager is a versatile operational leader, change agent, and a Customer Success advocate. In this role, you provide the operations team with a roadmap to success, lead by example, and carry Saviynt values in your interactions with customers. You partner with various teams internally to deliver superior customer experiences. You prioritize day-to-day support efforts to achieve business goals and enable customer success.
Please note: this role is based in Los Angeles, California, with no remote work option.
* Manage the day-to-day activities of a team of support engineers; providing them guidance and direction necessary
* Build your teams roadmap for success; optimize team workflows and tools and align work to effectively utilize teams knowledge, skills, and interests
* Defines KPIs for support team and measures it on a regular basis.
* Ensures all SLAs are met and has proactive processes in place to make sure no SLAs are breached
* Provides regular dash boards and metrics to internal and external stakeholders
* Builds a culture of customer first within in the Operations team
* Coach your team to success; give them the opportunity to grow and excel and provide consistent feedback, counseling and mentoring. Facilitate both short-term and long-term up-leveling activities and professional development
* Serve as a point of escalation for customer issues; ensuring the appropriate resources are engaged for timely action and proper traction
* Work with others to scale the organization for growth and change the way we do things – for the better!
* Participate as a Communication Manager during Service Interruptions; providing timely, accurate, and easily consumable communications throughout the incident life-cycle
* Manage Support-related projects, programs and/or initiatives to successful outcomes
* You have 5+ years experience successfully managing day-to-day operations and personnel for highly responsive SaaS support
* Domain knowledge on the below areas of Identity Access Management
* User Lifecycle Management, Provisioning and Reconciliation
* Auditing, Reporting and user activity Monitoring
* Access Certification
* Cloud Security
* Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, high energy environment
* Ability to work independently, adapt quickly, and maintain a positive attitude
* You can articulate the importance of the customer experience and can bring others along on your journey for increasingly positive results, balancing business needs and customer expectations
* You communicate clearly and concisely, both written and verbal, to a variety of audiences
* You can gather, analyze and interpret data; and identify, define and resolve problems
* You are experienced collaborating with and influencing cross-functional teams
* You thrive in a fast-paced, growth environment where business and process evolution is a constant
* You have a visible commitment to supporting the growth and success of those who work for and around you and have demonstrated personnel management and coaching skills we measure managers by their contributions to the success of others and building positive culture
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/134404 →