WE REQUIRE SOMEONE WHO PAYS ATTENTION TO DETAIL, SO PLEASE READ THIS AD IN FULL BEFORE APPLYING. YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF YOU DO NOT INCLUDE ALL THE RELEVANT INFORMATION REQUIRED. WE REQUIRE A COVER LETTER.
************* [********************** is a Dallas-based startup with a focus on the best technology, fast innovation, excellent culture and service that shows we care.
As we enter a high-growth stage we are looking for a wide array of highly-skilled people. That includes a tech support ninja of note.
You’ll be one of our customer success specialists in charge of ensuring customer questions get answered swiftly. You will help with minor support questions, forwarding sales opportunities to our Account Executives, creating tickets for complicated issues and software bugs, and ensure they’re addressed and resolved in a timely manner while keeping the user updated on progress.
We don’t really want to hold your hand while you work, and we’re pretty sure you’d prefer it that way, too. That means we need you to know what you’re doing and to come in with a positive, can-do attitude. Come ready to add value and hungry to learn!
We hope you like detail, because that’s an obvious part of this role. To show us what you’ve got, please include the phrase "one of a kind" somewhere in your cover letter.
We care about our team and will do everything we can to help you and equip you for success.
This is a highly competitive role – write us a cover letter telling us why you are the one who’s going to come on in and crush it.
* Mastering ************* and learning it inside & out.
* Resolving customer enquiries by phone, email, live chat, forums & anywhere else they ask for help.
* Replying to customer enquiries with authentic, friendly responses. Remember, they might not be as tech savvy as you, so you need to speak in a way that they will understand.
* Writing and maintaining knowledge base articles & resources.
* Investigating bugs & technical issues, then working with our Dev Team to get them fixed.
* A love for technology and a desire to keep learning.
* Some technical expertise.
* Experience handling first-line tech support cases via phone, email, chat, etc.
* Experience providing support for cloud bases saas products.
* An unstoppably upbeat attitude and love for working with people.
* You might not be a poet, but you express yourself well in writing.
* Experience in, or keen desire to work in a startup environment.
* Ability to investigate technical issues (why/where something broke).
* Experience Identifying, reporting and resolving bugs.
* Ability to manage a queue of tech support cases.
* Preferred: Database management experience and basic knowledge of SQL
We offer competitive pay and significant growth opportunities.
Our full-time employees receive the following benefits:
– Membership to the Fitness Center in our office building
– 401k coming soon
We have a wonderful team culture, flexibility and fun. Our office is equipped with delicious snacks, drinks, and all kinds of hot drinks, not to mention our highly competitive games room with a ping pong table and dart board.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59379 →