TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
The Technical Support Representative will work cooperatively with the Technical Services Manager and other members of the team assisting with the delivery and management of technology-based services and solutions for new and existing customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Manage customers’ business systems with a focus on maximizing uptime, utilization and optimization.
· Installs, maintains, repairs, upgrades and troubleshoots computer hardware, servers, printers, software and peripherals
· Designs, implements and supports new and existing networks and solutions utilizing the latest technologies
· Work in different technological environments and learn new applications on a daily basis
· Responds to problem tickets, telephone calls, e-mail and personal requests for technical support
· Engage coworkers and/or third party resources to provide proactive maintenance, as well as ongoing maintenance to ensure service levels are met.
· Works with software manufacturers and third party vendors
· Provides ongoing feedback for further strategy development, enhancement, correction and deployment of strategy
· Communicate account business process opportunities to sales team
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Associates degree in a related field or 2+ years experience in a professional business or operations support company.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Requires strong computer skills including knowledge of hardware, printers, web-based software platform, networks and MS Office Suite to include proficiency in spreadsheet software and word processing
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent written, communication, customer service, organizational and project management skills
- Must be an effective time manager; prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Appearance must be of very high standards.
- Requires a valid, restriction-free drivers license along with reliable transportation and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per employment policy
Some physical effort is required which may involve long periods of sitting, standing, walking, bending, reaching, stretching, climbing or similar activities as well as lifting or moving items weighing up to 50 pounds.
Paid Vacation/Paid Sick Leave/Paid Holidays
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/120848 →