OneinaMil is a talent matchmaking firm, we specialize in culture driven recruiting. Our mission is to change the way traditional recruiting is done by putting human connection and culture back into the talent acquisition puzzle. This position is with one of our many fantastic clients. We only work with the best companies out there, so if you are looking to join an amazing company, this could be the opportunity for you!
Who You Are
The Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for the organizations information equipment and systems- assist in building, maintaining, administering, and troubleshooting. You will work with users directly to diagnose issues. You will offer advice, guidance, solutions, and training to the user and work closely with other members of the Information Technology department.
What You’ll Do
* You will adhere to security standards and compliance requirements, processes, and documentation for information systems.
* You will perform routine preventive maintenance tasks.
* You will maintain and create user documentation.
* You will assist in the installation, configuration, and support of hardware and software for user desktop, mobile devices, and laptop.
* You will conduct meetings with users and developers to provide solutions.
* You will provide technical support to assist in diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving complex problems, questions, and inquiries encountered by users.
* You will assist in the design, implementation, management, and monitoring of administrative, physical, and technical controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the organizations information assets.
* You will participate in helping manage project priorities to ensure quality and timely deliverables.
* You will maintain awareness of new and existing technologies, architectures, and best practices.
What You Know
* You have an associates degree in CS, IS, IT or technology related field
* You have the ability to obtain a security clearance
* You have experience with Microsoft Windows operating system, troubleshooting hardware and software, relational database management systems and concepts.
* You have strong problem-solving skills.
* You possess the ability to diligently follow standards and best practices
* You have the willingness and ability to learn new technologies
* You have working knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems, and Microsoft Office
* You have general knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts
* You have the ability to conduct research, summarize results, make recommendations, prepare reports or documents, and present results both orally and in writing
* You have working knowledge of security and compliance frameworks (e.g. ISO 27000, PCI-DSS, NIST/FISMA, FCRA, GLBA, TCPA)
* You have general knowledge of ITIL Foundations, and software development life cycle (SDLC) models
* You have the ability to work independently, analyze problems, and make decisions with limited supervision
* You have experience with the following:
* Enterprise computer management systems
* Object-oriented database management systems and concepts
* Computer systems analysis
Competitive Compensation Package!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/113046 →