Ortho2, a leading provider of orthodontic practice management software, is seeking a full-time Technical Support Specialist in their Ames, Iowa office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide end user support for PC workstations and network servers. · Install, configure, and troubleshoot Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft server operating systems and IIS.
- Assemble computer equipment, workstations and servers to user requirements and specifications.
- Diagnose and resolve hardware issues, network connectivity and application related questions for third party products.
- Test assembled systems using established procedures and standards to verify correct system operation.
- Coordinate activities with other Ortho2 departments as needed to provide basic technical support to our customers.
- Occasional travel to customer locations throughout North America for installations and onsite troubleshooting.
- Associates or technical institute degree/certificate, or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 year’s work experience in a professional help desk or call center environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills needed to work directly with customers.
- Proficient PC troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft server operating systems and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
Company Description: Ortho2 provides comprehensive practice management, imaging, and communication solutions for orthodontists. We are the largest privately held orthodontic practice management software provider in the world. Our independence assures our stable orthodontic focus now and in the future.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/117147 →