Role Technical Test Lead – US
Auto req ID 27767BR
Domain Financial services
Independent Verification and Validation Testing
Skillset Automation Testing Service , Automated Testing
State / Region / Province Connecticut
Work Location Hartford, CT
Company ITL USA
Infosys – IVS- IHLCP – Technical Test Lead – US – Portal Testing and Test Automation- Omaha, NE/ Hartford, CT
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technical Test Lead, you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
Location for this position is Omaha, NE/ Hartford, CT. This position may require 5% travel.
– Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
– At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
– Minimum 4 years of core Healthcare domain expertise within the Testing experience including HCR, Medicare/Medicaid, Compliance, HIPPA, HealthCare Exchange (HIX)
– Minimum 3 years of hands on experience with web application & .Net batch application testing and Minimum 1 year of hands on experience in creating medium to high complexity SQL queries.
– Strong automation expertise including scripting, maintenance, mentoring, with minimum 2 years hands on experience in Java/selenium or QTP or RFT automation test framework. Should have experience in developing automation for web, Mobile (hybrid and Native apps) and Web service (Includes web Services and APIs); Automation troubleshooting for team
– Expertise in Functional testing, analysis and reporting skills; Expertise on Software Testing Life Cycle Methodologies like waterfall, Agile Delivery and exposure to various testing estimation models
– Liaison with client for future work, recommendation, footprint expansion, resource planning and identification; PoC ideation, creation and demonstration to client
– Analytical and Communication skills and experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
– Should have good co-ordination, communication / reporting, analytical skills / good leadership skills
– Proactive in analyzing the current processes and practices and suggest/ drive improvements
– Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
This job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/95184 →