Role Technical Test Lead – US
Auto req ID 25800BR
Domain Independent Verification and Validation Testing
Skillset Automation Testing Service ,
Telecom Equipment ,
State / Region / Province Georgia
Work Location Atlanta, GA
Company ITL USA
Infosys – IVS-ECS – Technical Test Lead – US – Bellevue, WA / Atlanta,GA
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technical Test Lead, you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Bellevue, WA / Atlanta,GA. This position may require 20% travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
– Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
– At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
– Must have at least 2 years of Telecom domain experience
– Must have at least 3 years of experience in the role of a QA Tester or a Developer
– Must have at least 2 years of automation experience in terms of creating, troubleshooting framework, creating and troubleshooting scripts
– Must have at least 3 years of experience as a QA Test Lead handling responsibilities such as Test strategy, Environment set up, Test planning, Test Design, Defect Root cause analysis and Defect Triaging.
– Must be willing to work in a Global delivery model
– Good communication skills and Analytical skills is Mandatory.
– SDET experience would be an added advantage
– At least 1 year of experience in Agile (Scrum) and Lean practices is highly preferred.
– Prior knowledge of Telecom OSS/BSS is highly preferred.
– Knowledge of Web Services, Performance Testing, SQLs, UNIX is added advantage.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/72518 →