Randstad Technologies, LLC
- Perform gap analysis, develop technical strategy/solutions to close gaps. Conduct market intelligence to define pricing, develop sales forecasts.
- Achieve low operational cost, increase efficiency. Assess needs/requirements to develop technical/process.
- Identify solutions to nonstandard problems.
- Create documents/dashboards.
- Develop, implement, maintain analytic tools.
- Identify trends to align IT solutions to needs.
- Apply management principles/tools, oversee government functions.
40 hours per week, must have Masters or equivalent in Engineering Management, Business or related field (will accept Bachelors +5 years experience in lieu of Masters) & 1 year experience (or 1 year experience in related occupation). Must be willing to travel to client locations for brief periods throughout US on short notice.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/113614 →