Role Technology Lead – US
Auto req ID 35074BR
Skillset Database ,
Reporting and BI Technologies ,
State / Region / Province Nevada
Work Location Las Vegas, NV
Company ITL USA
Infosys – Energy, Communication & Services – Technology Lead – US – Data Warehouse (BI) and Conversion Analyst for Utilities
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion is to really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing team.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Las Vegas, NV. This position may require travel and/or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
– Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
– At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
– At least 5 years’ experience doing DWH/BI and/or Conversion projects in the customer service area of utility industry
– Knowledge of data warehousing concepts (ETL, Staging/Target Area, OLAP, Dimensional Modelling, Data Marts etc.)
– Advanced analytical abilities & problem-solving skills
– Ability to meet deadlines with high attention to detail
– Drive workshops with client’s stakeholders to validate DW business requirements & functional specifications
– Drive workshops with client’s stakeholders to identify data cleansing requirements
– Analyze business areas, understand source systems’ data and map them to DWH data model.
– Provide functional support for design, build & test of ETL processes to move and transform data based on defined data architectures
– Provide functional support for design, build & test of reports to move and transform data based on defined data architectures
– Participate in the definition of best practices, standards and optimization techniques to enhance the DWH/BI solution.
– As a Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence and Conversion Analyst you will work closely with our clients in a cross-functional team responsible for the design, construct, load, and implement a Data Warehouse (DW) solution. The DW will be used as a central repository of integrated data from multiple disparate data domains and sources in support of the Company’s overarching Business Intelligence (BI) Program. You will participate in the end-to-end delivery lifecycle of the project from business requirements gathering to solution design, development, testing and roll-out.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence. Visit *************** to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$8.25 billion in annual revenues and 160,000+ employees, is Building Tomorrow’s Enterprise today.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.