Role Technology Lead – US
Auto req ID 27995BR
Skillset Java EE ,
State / Region / Province Florida
Work Location Miami, FL
Company ITL USA
Infosys – Energy, Communication & Services – Technology Lead – US – Java Full Stack Developer
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Miami FL and Valhalla NY. This position may require relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
– Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
– At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
– At least 5 years of hands on experience working on Core Java Technologies.
– At least 2 years of experience using development tools such as Eclipse
– Should be able to single handedly deploy mobile application or Java (backend) code in Linux/Unix environments.
– Should possess excellent Unix shell scripting skills.
– Should be able to understand, develop and debug SQL queries and hands-on experience in Oracle.
– At least 4 years of C, C++ experience will definitely be an added advantage.
– Familiarity with Hybrid App Development frameworks and able to quickly develop code / POC in Android – Good to know
– At least 4 years of experience developing/integrating responsive Web applications
– At least 4 years of experience with JSON and XML web-services
– Strong software development methodology understanding, and have assisted in the design, development or testing of a technology integration project
– Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
– Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
– Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
– At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle with exposure to Agile Software Development methods will be plus.
– At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
– At least 4 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
– Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
– Experience to Cable/Telecom domain
– Analytical skills
– Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/97918 →