Kansas Judicial Branch Notice Of Employment Opportunity.
Date: March 1, 2018
Location of Employment: Office of Judicial Administration Kansas Judicial Center 301 W. 10th St. Topeka, KS 66612.
Classification and Salary: Technology Specialist Grade 27.
Starting salary: $23.315 hourly/$48.495 annual, or as provided by the Kansas Court Personnel Rules.
- This is specialized lead technical work supporting the case management system resolving technical problems and assisting court employees.
- This provides specialized expertise and guidance in one or more areas of information technology such as data processing, applications software, or office automation.
- Creates training material and trains users in the operation and application of equipment, applications and systems.
- Work assignments include all phases of case management specializing in software testing, training, conversion, and cleanup of data.
Required Education and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred, with major course work in computer science, information technology, management information systems, or related field.
- Experience in a related field may be substituted for education on a year-for-year basis.
Familiarity with Kansas Judicial Branch automated systems, including Full Court and Acts.
Judicial Branch Application: http://www.kscourts.org/pdf/application.pdf
Application Deadline: March 26, 2018
The Americans with Disabilities Act ensures your right to reasonable accommodations during the employment process. A request for an accommodation will not affect your opportunities for employment with the Judicial Branch. It is your responsibility to make your needs known to the Judicial Branch.
The Kansas Judicial Branch is an equal employer opportunity/affirmative action employer.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/128179 →