Individual will review requirements, specifications, and other project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed; i.e., perform manual static testing. Selects and develops appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation; e.g., data-driven testing. Uses risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain, and execute dynamic testing. Works with the development teams to capture and test objects. Ensures proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used. Collaborates with test team members to ensure clarity on deliverables, establish QA practices, promote knowledge transfer, and provides feedback that improves the testability or design of an end-to-end business solution.
* Greater than 15 years of relevant work experience with Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree (may 7 years of additional relevant work experience for Bachelor’s and 3 years for a Master’s Degree)
* Familiarity with development of a data destruction plan IAW applicable federal records retention and destruction laws
* Understand IC data retention policies
* Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) Commercial Cloud Services (C2S)
* Familiarity with AWS C2S offerings (i.e., Redshift, Kinesis, SQS, etc.) and their practical application to data management techniques
Practical application of cloud technologies to data center operations
* Familiarity with NGA Research or research at other IC agencies
* Development and maturation of cross functional data sharing techniques
* Development of web based application for data sharing
* Develop data management cost saving measures (i.e., hybrid storage options)
* Familiarity with IAM roles and application for data sharing and sequestration
* Familiarity with Role based access control (RBAC) and practical application
* Understanding of hybrid (Cloud/Prem) data center operations
* Experience transitioning data center operations to the cloud
* 100% Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life
* 10 Paid Holidays
* 3 Weeks PTO
* Matching 401K Plan
* Flexible Leave Policy
* Flex Time
* Comp Time
Barone Consulting is a scientific, engineering and technical operations support firm providing high-end technical consulting to mission critical government challenges. Barone provides services across a wide range of technical fields to the military, DoD, R&D, and intelligence communities. We choose to work on some of the toughest technical challenges in aerospace and defense, and are committed to turning the science fiction of today into the reality of tomorrow. Barone Consulting provides solutions across a range of technical areas by identifying, analyzing, and developing novel technologies and methodologies for current and new program development.
If interested in discussing this opportunity or others, send an updated copy of your resume to ****************************.
Barone Consulting is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer – minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/68254 →