Automotive Resources Intl
Marketing Content Developer – candidate under consideration
Job Location US-NJ-Mount Laurel
MARKETING CONTENT DEVELOPER
Who are we?
Holman Automotive Group was founded on family values with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for over 90 years is due to our most valuable resourceour employees. Now into the third generation of family leadership, Holman Automotive Group is poised to continue its success for decades to come. Do you want to work in a family environment where customer service is our passion? Join a Best-In-Class dealershipApply Today!
Holman has an outstanding opportunity for a Marketing Content Developer to join the Holman family.
– Work closely with the marketing team and subject matter experts (SMEs) to develop content in support of ARI’s value propositions and messaging
– Regularly interview internal SMEs in order to produce content for various print and digital properties
– Outline, research and compose a variety of engaging content, including (but not necessarily limited to) website content, blogs, infographics, webinars, videos, articles, case studies and white papers
– Development and review of newsletter content
– Support the development of industry- and vertical-focused content for all channels, ensuring content is in ARI’s voice and optimized for full reach potential
– Work closely with the marketing team and SME’s to develop content for email marketing campaigns, optimizing content for SEO and supporting initiatives related to the organization’s website
– Establish best-in-class storytelling that delivers the right content in the right formats
– Stay up-to-date on new and existing content tools and technology trends impacting fleet management and the automotive sector
– Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
– Exceptional writing, proofreading and editing skills with attention to detail (note: work samples are required at the interview stage)
– Strong Microsoft Office skills and familiarity with WordPress, HTML, CSS, InDesign
– Strong knowledge of content marketing principles (including SEO), social media and digital marketing strategies, best practices, and analysis
– 2-3 years’ experience developing a variety of content (e.g. written content, infographics, webinars, social media posts, videos)
– Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications or similar area
The Holman Family Difference:
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution and vehicle purchase program. Growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/79113 →