This position will support the Technical Lead, UX Designer, Java Developers and other UI Developers with software development tasking at a Federal government agency.
* Support development and redesign of public facing website for services
* Support development and maintenance of services including adding new features and developing generic frameworks
* Develop new user-facing features
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use
* Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
* Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
* Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
* Provide documentation and recommendations for the acceptance or mitigation of any issues and risks associated with requirements, proposed systems, solutions, development, designs, plans and timelines that the contractor identifies
* Provide support to designated teams in performance of testing.
* 2-3 years of Angular JS.
* Experience or Understanding of Angular 2.0 is a plus.
* 2-3 years of Bootstrap framework.
* Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
* Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
* Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
* Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
* Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
* Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
* Bachelor’s degree
* Reston, VA
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.