Office Depot OfficeMax
Technology is the office product of the future. Office Depot is rapidly transforming and working to meet the changing demands of our customers. We enable them with products & services they need to be successful in their workplace- whether the workplace is an office, home, school or car.
Our Technology department is a driver of business disruption with the use of new cutting edge platforms, latest cloud solutions, AI and machine learning capabilities. Our internal 300+ IT/Technology associates, work in an agile environment where they can build and support technology that allows our company to service our customers.
Each individual plays a significant role in the success of the company. The team is empowered to learn and grown in an environment that is safe to innovate and to fail fast; to push boundaries and challenge assumptions in support to providing our customer a world-class experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for and expected to
● Facilitate review of existing UI Frameworks, research and conduct POCs along with the Architects and Development Managers to recommend, plan and implement the go-forward UI stack.
● Collaborate with a team of developers and business analysts to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements thus facilitating quality and timely project completion.
● Understand and capture business/technical requirements and translate them into functional and design elements. Create high level technical design documents
● Maintain and Enhance e-commerce sites as per requirements
● Think out of the box and design concrete, robust and scalable solutions
● Help research and recommend new tools and technology frameworks that can drive innovation and differentiation of our web sites.
● 7 or more years of UI Development experience with e-Commerce/m-Commerce applications.
● Experience with Application Servers/Containers such as Application Server/WebLogic/Tomcat
● In depth understanding and experience working with A/B test tools such as Monetate, Optimizely, Maxymiser etc
● Experience with writing and modifying custom tags within Tag Management Solutions such Signal, Tealium etc.
● Experience working with implementing third party e-commerce services including but not limited to: Payment Methods (Paypal, Google Wallet), Product Reviews, e-commerce analytics (Coremetrics, Google Analytics), SEO/SEM
● Experience working in fast paced, challenging and agile environments preferably SCRUM
● Self-starter with excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Master’s degree is a PLUS.
7-10 years of experience developing feature rich, intuitive and user friendly e-Commerce/m-Commerce applications facilitating B2B and/or B2C channels.
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:
Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/84681 →