Our client is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and their curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world.
They are seeking a world-class UX/UI Designer to take their design to the next level.
Our number one focus is our customers. We recently listened to our customers in a big way and redesigned our entire software experience. We went through a user-centered design process to ensure that our software experience caters to our customers needs. We wanted our customer voice to be the loudest, so we completed this re-design of the software quickly, so we could put it out there and iterate on it live as we collected a ton of feedback. We are over the bulk of that initial redesign and are looking for a world-class UI designer to come in and truly take our design to the next level.
YOULL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Design that focuses on consistency and user delight
* Solving problems through crisp and clean UI design
* Putting yourself in customers shoes, and considering the customer in every design decision
* Taking big pictured ideas & complicated concepts, and turning them into simple presentation of information
* Continuously improving and updating the UI and experience of our web application
WE THINK ITS IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAVE:
* Strong UI design skills and track record this role goes far beyond just designing websites
* Strong Interaction design skills
* Ability to translate copious data into a simple narrative
* Cross-functional we work as a team!
* Smart learn our systems and our industry quickly.
* Energetic we have a vibrant office, and when youre on, youre on
* Driven we are growing so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
* Fun because we work hard, we like to play hard – we hope you do too!
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.