We are currently hiring for our Virtual Construction department. This position is responsible for ttransforming initial rough product designs using computer aided design (CAD) into working documents, and reviewing engineering drawings and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for production of 2D and 3D Construction models from base information per project documents under immediate supervision
- Utilize collaboration system (Navisworks) to coordinate model content with other trades involved in the project
- Work with supervision to learn and understand the VC process and procedures as well as project specific requirements
- Attend meetings that are applicable to the scope of work as required
- Participate in the Evaluation of any new software and upgrade of existing software
- Work effectively with clients and other VC team members
- Competent understanding of Client policies and procedures
- Diploma Courses or equivalent is required
- Minimum 0-2 years’ experience in CAD
- Average written and verbal communication ability
- Organized, systematic and competent to perform detailed tasks
- Ability to follow direction and a desire to grow with the team
- Has a strong ability to be a team player
- Must possess outstanding interpersonal skills
This is a safety sensitive position and all applicable policies will apply.
It has been and continues to be the long-standing policy of Corbins Electric to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Corbins Electric complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/62282 →