Sizemore & Company, LLC
WTP-WWTP Project Manager- Raleigh, NC
Education and Experience:
* Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or construction management
* 5 years of water and wastewater construction project management experience
* Must have constructed a water/wastewater treatment plant project in excess of $10 million as the primary project manager
The project manager is responsible for ensuring the success of our mid-size projects, ranging from $10 to $25 million. Some of the key responsibilities for this position include:
* Coordinates and delegates tasks with other project team members including the project engineer, assistant project manager, and superintendent.
* Promotes an environment where all safety procedures and practices are followed.
* Understands and oversees all aspects of the project, including the project schedule and financial status.
* Reviews and negotiates contract language with subcontractors and suppliers.
* Ensures that all materials, subcontractors, and equipment are acceptable and at the site at a time consistent with the project schedule.
* Resolves disputes in a fair and timely manner.
* Oversees the QA/QC procedures to ensure that a best-in-class product is being delivered.
* Builds and maintains relationships with the owners, engineers, consultants, subcontractors, and suppliers.
* Supervises all project closeout tasks.
* Assists with preconstruction tasks while obtaining new work.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59601 →