Web Developer (Front End) – (Junior to Mid Level) Opening
Location: Portland, Oregon (Downtown)
Duration: 6-month contract to permanent full time hire
This role will be responsible for contributing to the development, and implementation of front-end solutions for our solution. In addition to contributing code and tangible deliverables, the role is expected to work as an adviser to help identify, educate, and foster best-in-class solutions. The role requires the applicant to create and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and team members. Creating these relationships requires strong communication skills and some travel. As an Inworks. employee, you will be part of a company that values your work and gives you the tools you need to succeed.
* Experience with REST API consumption, API design
* Good experience with Angular 1 and Angular 2, front end experience, and can demonstrate best practices; css/less
* Experience creating pixel perfect work; common sense about UX/UI and ability to work with designer and call out improvements if needed
* 3+ years of software development experience
* 1+ years of Agile/Scrum development methodologies experience.
* 3+ web stack development experience
* 1+ years Typescript/Angular2 and HTML5 experience
* Strong analytical & debugging skills
* Familiarity with test driven development
* Familiarity of continuous delivery/continuous integration techniques.
* Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
* Communicate with backend developers on APIs and provide input on system design decisions
* Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
* Self-starter that can manage multiple priorities concurrently with minimal direction.
* Ability to anticipate future risks and take mitigating steps proactively.
* Professional experience developing distributed, scalable enterprise-class UI applications a plus
* Experience with the following web technology frameworks is a plus:
o LESS + Twitter Bootstrap
o design pattern
o bit bucket
How you will spend your time:
* Participate in requirements, architecture, and design specification reviews of REST APIs.
* Design and implement key UI components and / or to a REST API components.
* Constantly learning the next thing
Experience and skills you will need:
* 5-7 years in active UI development, project management, and team leadership.
* Experienced with designing and/or using REST APIs.
* Proficient with using UI frameworks; Angular1
* Proficient with using UI frameworks; Angular2
* Creativity, passion for beautiful user interfaces, and pixel-perfect attention to detail.
* Recent experience with leading a team in similar development activities in a lead or management role.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/79104 →