Date: Jan 29, 2018
Location: Bethesda, MD, US
Req ID: 7121
Job Family: 5257
Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices – then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
* Be part of team that handles our client relationships and regularly executes industry leading strategic digital initiatives.
* Work closely with clients to ensure their vision for their new website is brought to life and maintained throughout the course of the project from a visual, technical and content perspective
* Balance projects spanning multiple clients simultaneously
* As a project ‘owner’ you will be responsible for the leadership of projects assigned to you from inception to completion
* Lead the team of individuals assigned to your projects and help negotiate multiple relationships between each project – with clients, programmers, team members or executives
* Continuously analyze your projects to remove road blocks both internally and externally
* Help move the Project Management Team forward by helping refine and improve our internal processes
* Have an interest and passion for cutting-edge technology in the hospitality industry
* Organizational skills are a must
* Excellent prioritization and decision making skills
* Can balance multiple projects assigned to you
* Capacity to work productively in a creative team atmosphere
* Ability to think critically and problem solve independently
* Attention to detail and dedication to excellence
* Superb written and oral communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple planned and unplanned projects
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Basic understanding of Web Technologies
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
* Minimum 3 years project office experience or equivalent.
* Possesses and applies a developing knowledge of project management principles, practices and procedures to the completion of assignments.
* Has good analytical skills, is detail oriented, interacts well with others and has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office suite or equivalent.
* Familiar with basic functions of project scheduling software.
* Must be able to interface appropriately at project team level.
* Understands the concepts, definitions and application of project reports.
* Possesses an understanding of quality assurance concepts.
At Sabre, we are fortunate to have the resources of a large company paired with the culture of a startup. Our company culture includes casual work environments, employee amenities, flexible work arrangements, and exceptional learning opportunities. And, you will be surrounded by intelligent team members who you will be proud to call your peers.
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabre’s Employee Relations Department at ****************************
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Project Manager, Developer, Manager, Quality Assurance, Business Intelligence, Technology, Management
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/107948 →