Windows Systems Administrator
Req #: ******Location: Mclean, VA USJob Category: Information
TechnologySecurity Clearance: TS/SCI with PolygraphClearance Status:
Must Be Current
What You ll Get to Do:
You are responsible for performing system and server administration,
operations, and maintenance support of a mission critical
infrastructure within the customer s environment.
You will perform routine monitoring and maintenance activities, manage
the configuration and operation of server operating systems, and
perform upgrades to systems and processes as required for enhanced
functionality and issue resolution.
You will provide second level problem identification, diagnosis and
resolution of problems, escalating and communicating status to
Sponsor s management and internal customers of priority and
Work location: McLean, VA
More About the Role:
* Audit application logs, and address issues that are discovered
* Supervision and coordinate workers engaged in trouble-shooting,
provide additional instruction/on-the-job training when required,
when resolving operational problems and completing other
operations and maintenance related tasks.
* Write, update, and maintain Standard Operating Procedures and
processes relevant to current environment.
* Work with engineering team on problem resolution and solution
* Other duties as assigned.
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
Job related experience/High level proficiency in the following:
* MS Active Directory
* MS Server 2003/2008/2010/2016
* MS Office applications
* MS Exchange
* Distributed File System and Storage Attached Network (SAN)
* General Knowledge of VM
* 12 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
* 10 Years of job related experience and Associate degree
* 8 Years of job related experience and Bachelor s degree
* 6 Years of job related experience and Master s degree
* 4 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
* TS/SCI w/ poly required
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
– We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based
culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.