Client Reference Code: 207525
Charter Communications is America’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products. Charter is at the intersection of technology and entertainment, facilitating essential communications that connect 24 million residential and business customers in 41 states. Our commitment to serving customers and exceeding their expectations is the bedrock of Charter’s business strategy and it’s the philosophy that guides our 90,000 employees.
Charter is searching for an experienced Business Analyst to join our Requirements team in the Wireless Technology Group for the Spectrum Mobile project. This position will be part of a large scale Mobile Virtual Network Operator deployment to provide wireless services to Charter customers. The Business Analyst will report to the Solutions Analysis Team Lead, and will work within the Requirements team to write functional requirements for an MVNE solution.
Qualified candidates will have deep experience in OSS/BSS use cases, functional requirements and operational management of consumer wireless telephony operations, including sales, fulfillment, billing, care and risk management.
Specific duties include:
• Support gathering and documenting functional requirements from product owners and executives (stakeholders), including billing, care, provisioning, and fulfillment across the customer journey.
• Understand business rules and system touch points to translate rules into user stories and functional requirements related to MVNE solution.
• Document and communicate requirements to technical architects to assure that data models and system processes support business needs.
• Participate in regular grooming of use cases with developers and work with them to ensure timely and accurate delivery of solutions.
• Prioritize use cases within Agile work sprints using JIRA for user story management.
• Perform regular gap analysis on requirements and solutions to ensure all scenarios are handled.
• Work with testers to review test cases and ensure requirements are thorough enough to provide quality test cases.
• Reviewed delivered solution to analyze and close the loop on requested functionality.
Education & Experience:
BA or BS required.
7+ years of major wireless carrier, MVNO, or industry leading consulting experience.
Management Skills Desired:
Detailed understanding of wireless industry processes for sales, ordering, activation, porting, credit approval, fulfillment, billing, lifecycle customer care and churn.
Demonstrated expertise in development of structured user stories and functional requirements.
Proven ability to deliver requirements for Agile projects.
Knowledge of JIRA or similar Agile project management tool.
Ability to interact effectively with senior corporate management team members.
Assertive, hands-on management style – individual must thrive in a dynamic environment to build a solution from the ground up.
Excellent writing and presentation skills on complex analytical topics – the selection process will include a review of project and requirements samples.
Charter is an equal opportunity employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is the Law poster:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Charter is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different.
Job Code : TWCBGN349 Sr Business Analyst Exempt
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/69733 →