– Designing and implementing new features and functionality
– Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
– Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
– Helping formulate and maintaining an effective, responsive design
– Develop themes and plugins to enhance website back-end functionality for ease of use by other marketing team members
Skills and Qualifications
– Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
– Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
– Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
– Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
– Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
– Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
– Proficient understanding of code versioning including, but not limited to, Gitlab/Github, Mercurial, etc.
– Familiarity with designing for ADA/accessibility compliance required
– Email development and design framework experience is a big plus
– BA/BS in Graphic Design, Web Design, Multimedia or equivalent required & 3+ years – equivalent experience in a design-related role
– Experience maintaining and developing WordPress websites
– Experience with Google Adwords/Analytics & SEO/SEM
– Experience in cross-browser compatibility in IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
– Experience working on multiple projects with little supervision/oversight
– Must be capable of designing webpages from scratch
– A portfolio of web and digital work ready for presentation
– Must be comfortable with office dogs
– Be fun to work with! You may be asked to create a work sample as part of the hiring process
Headquartered in Birmingham, AL, ProctorU is the leading authority for online identity and knowledge verification. We help create trust in the knowledge earned online through professional-grade proctoring and multi-factor identity verification. Our premium services are designed to dissuade cheating by combining the benefits of technology, highly-specialized training and personal presence. We administer 3,000,000 exams annually with over 1,000 institutions in 129 countries. Find out more at ****************! We are proud to state that we have the industry’s most advanced, fully-automated AI-based online proctoring solution which learns and adapts to test-taker behavior over time, making it smarter with each exam proctored. Find our more at *******************************
About our Marketing Team
Our ProctorU Marketing team gets to innovate and experiment daily with some of the latest technologies in our industry for a product that is paving the way in our space. We are always looking for opportunities to learn, grow, and have fun with one another. Our team has a fun environment that encourages individuality, collaboration, and creative problem solving. On top of that, we have our own Xbox, PlayStation, and Basketball hoop! Lastly, if you have a dog, why not bring them to the office? Find out more at ***********************************************
Why Work for us?
We are an innovative, nimble, and driven company with a high level of integrity. We work collaboratively to achieve shared goals which creates an environment of cross functional trust and dependability. And we like to have fun, too! From Holiday parties to celebrating birthdays to video game nights, we make sure to balance the hard work and dedication with some company fun time.
We also offer great benefits which includes:
– Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance with generous employer funding for employees and dependents;
– Flexible Spending Accounts
– Health Savings Account with generous employer funding
– 401(k) plan with company matching
– Company-sponsored short-term and long-term disability plans
– Company-sponsored life insurance
– Company-subsidized pet insurance
– Perks program for corporate discounts on a variety of services and items
– Annual stipend (prorated for new hires) for qualified expenses such as student loan debt, gym membership, home gym equipment, child care costs, and/or educational expenses within line of work.
– Dog-friendly office
– Casual working environment
Questions? Contact us at **********************! Check us out at ************!
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.