PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
– to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world’s largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.
PricewaterhouseCoopers is committed to a global sourcing strategy that leverages the strength of our worldwide network.
Our Advisory Global Sourcing and Delivery (GSD) model is a set of capabilities resident outside our core US practice that supports us in performing client service activities anywhere in the world, where the appropriate mix of talent and knowledge is available at the best value. Working together with our client service engagement teams, we tailor a plan that combines the best resource and pricing options for a specific piece of work, based on the client business drivers, delivery requirements, and value factors.
As part of a Regional Delivery Center (RDC) the Workday team supports Workday implementations across industries as our clients focus on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Workday practice provides management, technology, and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges.
PwC works with human capital clients from the technical issues, through the organizational issues that shape the structure and strategy of HR, to CEO sponsored initiatives to maximize the effectiveness of the organization as a whole. The team helps clients achieve the business objectives of:
– People strategy;
– HR transformation;
– HR technologies;
– Leadership and Talent;
– Reward and performance management;
– Culture; and,
– Change management.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 0
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree
Demonstrates some knowledge and/or a proven record of success leading efforts in consulting, designing, and implementing Workday applications-based solutions, including the following:
– Participating in the improvement of business processes, including but not limited to Workday application-packaged modules, Fusion, EBS, PeopleSoft, CC and B, Siebel, and Hyperion;
– Understanding the common issues facing PwC’s clients of all Industries and Sectors;
– Identifying and addressing client needs;
– Actively participating in client discussions and meetings;
– Communicating a broad range of Firm services;
– Managing engagements, including preparing concise, accurate documents;
– Maintaining project economics while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues;
– Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation;
– Answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff; and,
– Coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
– Demonstrating experience with one or more Workday application modules doing functional configuation and/or technical development;
– Designing, implementing, and supporting business processes in an Workday environment;
– Designing, building, testing, and deploying various Workday solutions;
– Identifying and addressing client needs;
– Building relationships with clients;
– Developing an awareness of Firm services;
– Communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner;
– Delivering clear requests for information;
– Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks;
– Communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
– Understanding personal and team roles;
– Contributing to a positive working environment by building relationships with team members;
– Seeking guidance, clarification, and feedback proactively; and,
– Providing guidance, clarification, and feedback to less-experienced staff.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/155450 →