At 3insys, we are committed to quality solutions and services for the complete satisfaction of our clients through seeking constant improvement of our services and delivery systems.
Established in 2011, 3Insys is a technology consulting solutions provider focused on delivering services and insightful analyses to Energy & Utilities, Healthcare, Telecommunications, High Tech and Public Sectors.
We are currently seeking a Full Time WSO2 Enterprise Application Integration Engineer to join our team in downtown Los Angeles in a beautiful building and convenient location!
As WSO2 Enterprise Application Integration Engineer will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following: reviewing architectural and technical requirements, designing and developing enterprise middleware solutions, focusing on solution development throughout the project life-cycle, supporting development and testing activities, supporting best practices and proven patterns and executing proofs of concept on various technologies.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in designing and developing middleware
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in WSO2 platform (MUST)
- Experience in creating and using scalable and distributed RESTful Web API
- Experience of working with WSO2 Enterprise Integrator
- Experience of working with WSO2 API Management
- Experience of working with WSO2 Identity Server
- Experience with API development and publishing
- Experience with working in Integration Studio
- Experience with developing any service choreography and orchestration
- Experience with integrating any 3rd party application
- Working knowledge of proxy services, connectors, error handling, custom mediators and good debugging skills
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API Protocols and Data Formats (JSON, SOAP & XML).
- Experience in WSO2 API Manager for designing API facades
- Designing and implementing API Proxies
- Solid programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP/REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate both technical and non-technical aspects in clear and effective manner
- Experience in Utility Industry preferred
- Web Application Framework: ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET Core MVC
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related technical discipline
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible working hours
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org