Lead Developer (Location: Manhattan)
● You have experience with Artificial Intelligence
● You have hands on programming experience
● You have product development experience
● You have a wealth of experience with project management you can draw upon when pressed with urgent deadlines
● You’re passionate about or understand finance, macroeconomics and/or computer science
● You can distill complex concepts into simple and clear statements
● You are a self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
● You can take a task and run with it with minimal direction but know how to ask for help when needed
● You are extremely detail-oriented and plan for everything – including the possibility that milestones might change
● You also work exceedingly well in teams, specifically with peers of elder age or of different nationalities
● You take pride in your work and always strive for excellence
● You are interested in contributing to products powered by artificial intelligence and working on the defining edge of the industry
● You are eager to learn, want your contributions to have impact, and are excited about being a part of high-growth startup
Most of the world’s digital information was created in the last few years with the vast majority of that information being unstructured in the form of text, tweets, videos, images, blogs, etc. The rate of growth of digital information vastly exceeds our biological processing abilities. The consequence for investors is that it’s becoming harder to make sense of the factors that drive financial markets. Acting upon partial understanding of vast quantities of information (i.e., heuristics) infuses investment decisions with cognitive biases. In order to beat markets and make money, humans need to augment their reasoning capacity, consider the relevance of more information, and make bias-free decisions.
At Accrete.AI, our vision is to help investors generate alpha, or excess returns, by training machines to think in the language of the markets. We leverage deep learning and Machine Augmented Collective Intelligence (MACI) to train machines to reason and learn so they can help human investors make better investment decisions.
As part of our team, some of the cool things you’d be able to do are:
● Work with the latest AI technology and the exceptional people making it a reality
● Help coordinate and manage cross-functional and global technical teams
● Ensure that company-wide milestones are being achieved with maximum transparency by collaborating with the CEO
● Analyze, validate, and correct machine-driven insights and training data
● Work in a fast-paced and intense environment where everyone’s contributions directly impact the product and organization
● Meet and network with some of the industry’s leading hedge fund managers and institutional investors
If you’re the right person for the job, please email your resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org