Active Minerals International (AMI) focuses on innovative industrial mineral solutions for today’s technologically advanced world. We are an award winning, environmentally responsible company, dedicated to reserving resources, reclaiming mined land and leaving the Earth a better place. AMI is the largest supplier of air float kaolin and gel quality attapulgite. Its vision, mission, and values are based on the core values of Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork, Execution and Safety.
We are actively seeking an ERP Programmer to work out of our Corporate annex location in Macon, Georgia.
ERP Programmer will be an active team member in the full Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC), including delivering design, implementation, coding, testing, deployment, support and maintenance of the ERP on premise system. Works closely with the IT Manager and staff to ensure user satisfaction with the ERP system, help plan and organize enhancements and upgrades. Other MS SQL duties include designing, building and maintaining relational databases for data storage or processing of other Enterprise systems.
Essential / Major Functions:
• Reviews, analyzes, and modifies the programming systems including encoding, testing, and debugging to support an organization’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications
• Keep ERP technology current by patching and upgrading system as required
• Adhere to software development best practices and minimize customizations that could create conflicts with version upgrades of the ERP System.
• Maintain and enhance the existing integration services with the on premises ERP and Enterprise software.
• Help troubleshoot hardware and operating system issues as they relate to the ERP system.
• Provide end-user support of ERP applications and modules.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Provides database support by coding utilities, responding to user questions and resolving problems.
• Maintains database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems; calculating optimum values for parameters; evaluating, integrating, and installing new releases; completing maintenance.
• Support testing and documentation of modifications with all programming tasks and procedures.
• Develops database solutions by designing proposed system, defining physical database structure and functional capabilities, security, back-up, and recovery specifications.
• Troubleshoots and resolves computer and network issues at all sites as needed.
• Provide general IT support as needed in the absence of IT staff members
• Ensures timely resolution of support tickets in accordance with established guidelines
• Develops and implements corporate IT policies and procedures
• Other projects and duties as assigned
Job Requirements and Skill Sets:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field experience.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience with end to end project lifecycle of Syteline development including implementation, administration, patches and upgrades.
• Strong MS SQL, stored procedures and related database skills.
• Collaborate with other team members on the design and implementation of projects.
• 2+ years Infor Syteline related development is a plus
• Development and support of new/custom functionality.
• Syteline Forms, Tables, UET’s and IDOs.
• Reporting, Views, .net and Mongoose platforms. * Full standard Syteline Module familiarity.
• Deliver custom enhancements and reports for CloudSuite Industrial (CSI) ERP.
• Support and maintain systems and applications, implement fixes, and perform system upgrades related to Syteline
• Experience with Syteline add-ons including DocTrak, FactoryTrak, Mobility App, Portal, Forecasting, and Tax interface is a plus.
• 3 Medical plans to choose from
• Dental & Vision plans
• Short term, long term disability, and life insurance company paid
• 401k plan with 6% match
• 10 paid holidays, 3 floating holidays
• 3 weeks Paid Time Off (PTO), 5 weeks PTO after 5 years
• Tuition and Certification Reimbursement Programs
“Active Minerals International is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, religion, disability, marital status, national origin, race, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.”
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.