As aSoftware Engineer in the System Controls team you will play a hands-on role in the development of a suite of services and applications for our next generation of software which controls fleets of mobile robots and industrial systems. The qualified candidate will make key contributions to bring our robotics solutions to our customers. We are looking for people who thrive in a creative, collaborative and agile development environment.
* Design and develop real-time distributed software to communicate with and manage data for fleets of mobile robots and other warehouse automation hardware.
* Research, develop, and productize solutions for NP-Hard optimization problems.
* Play a hands-on role as part of an engineering team developing solutions for planning and scheduling the fleet of mobile robots.
* Demonstrate passion about building high quality software, love solving problems and facing new challenges.
* Be a proactive communicator who enjoys working closely with creative and technical peers.
* Work in a dynamic Agile/Scrum based environment.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.