What does it take to protect and maintain the most sensitive data for over 220 million people and 25 million businesses? What does it take to meet daunting challenges and shape solutions that pioneer industries and improve lives? At Experian, we are the trusted power behind data and the leading global information services company, providing everything from fraud and identity protection, to data analytics and credit scores. Our products help decision-making for consumers and businesses alike.
With operations stretching globally, Experian is 17,000 people strong, supporting clients and operations in more than 80 countries. Generating nearly $5 billion in revenue annually, Experian is primed for growth and searching for the most talented and innovative people to join our family and take us to new heights.
Experian Consumer Services (ECS) – Careers that define what the next Big Data thing is for consumers.
What could be more exciting – personally and professionally – than being part of a disruptive business? Consider taking your career to the next level by joining the Leader that continues to disrupt the competition. As the disruptor and market leader we pride ourselves on building new markets, leading the pack through continuous evolution and innovation. It’s a position Experian Consumer Services has enjoyed for more than a decade and we’re always looking for the talent that can help expand that lead.
Experian is seeking a talented Agile Project Manager I to join our dynamic Agile development organization, supporting the United Kingdom and Ireland (UK & I) division.The Agile Project Manager will direct project management functions for the development and execution of major business unit projects, including scope definition, scheduling, resource planning and allocation, risk management planning, cost and budget management and project quality assurance. He/she will establish and implement a consistent agile methodology and process to ensure business unit projects are completed within time and budget constraints as well as ensure that the department resources are driving at pace and consistently delivering superior client service.
– Facilitate scrum ceremonies, including daily stand-up, grooming, planning, retrospective, scrum-of-scrums.
– Identify and remove roadblocks from the team’s path to ensure productivity.
– Coach and lead a team to maintain a stable velocity, successfully meeting commitments, target dates and a healthy team dynamic.
– Work closely with Product Owner to manage team priorities and maintain a healthy backlog for the team.
– Create and manage project plans, timelines and milestones across one or more teams.
– Coordinate and manage cross-team dependencies to keep the project on track.
– Provide thorough status updates/reports on your team’s sprint to project/program manager.
– Escalate risks, roadblocks or issues to project/program manager.
– Present team/project status, metrics, risks or concerns to stakeholders at all levels of the organization with confidence verbally and in writing.
– Manage 3rd party vendors, partners to drive cross-business dependencies and commitments.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
– Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of one year of professional experience in a software project management, Scrum Master or related role is required.
– CSM or PMP desired, not required.
– Strong and demonstrated experience using the fundamentals of Agile development.
– Demonstrated experience leading technical projects.
– Ability to interact with colleagues at all levels.
– Excellent skills in communication and presentation of data.
– Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
– Experience using Atlassian application suite (Confluence, JIRA) desired, not required.
EOE including Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.