Job Title: Agribusiness Support Analyst
Location: Chesterfield, MO, Mid-West United States, USA
Industry Type: Commodities and Trading
Career Type:Customer Support
Job Type:Full Time
Minimum Years Experience Required:N/A
Founded in 1818, Bunge is a leading agribusiness and food company with integrated operations that circle the globe, stretching from the farm field to the retail shelf. Bunge has 35,000 plus employees at more than 400 facilities in 40 countries.
Bunges North American operations supply raw and processed agricultural commodities and specialized food ingredients to a wide range of customers in the animal feed, food processor, foodservice and bakery industries. With headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri, Bunge North America and its subsidiaries operate grain elevators, oilseed processing plants, edible oil refineries and packaging facilities, and corn, wheat and rice mills in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
This position is responsible for supporting Bunges Grain and Oilseed origination business to ensure appropriate, accurate and consistent application of Bunges commodity accounting systems and controls, with a focus on SAP (FICO/GTM). The position will maintain commodity related master data that impacts purchase settlements such as grade discount schedules, storage/DP Schedules, as well as tonnage tax and check off tables. The incumbent will also provide end-user support with a focus on processes and procedures, and coordinate with the Commercial, F & A, Master Data, and IT CoE teams. This position may also support the month end close, participate with the GTM Scholars (Power Users) and members of the general SAP user community while supporting training and education to all Grain and Oilseed system users.
– Perform routine master data set up tasks including commodity grade discount schedules, tonnage/commodity tax rates, output configurations, and other business tables
– Provide first contact support to Commercial SAP users at origination plants to ensure that proper procedures are followed, controls applied, and to resolve issues and coordinate with the accounting or IT team as needed to find resolution
– Provide on-going user education for system functionality in response to user inquiries
– Coordinate closely with the master data group responsible for the maintenance of customer and vendor master data
– Provide input to the master data group responsible for the maintenance of commodity materials as the groups responsibilities expand to cover additional types of materials
– Coordinate with the SAP IT Team on requests for master data impacting commodity positions- e.g new materials, plants, market regions, and hierarchy changes.
– Assist in supporting regression testing activities for system enhancements and new releases including coordinating with the SAP IT CoE Team and business power users
– Assist in the identification of business process standardization opportunities and promote the continued alignment of business and system processes with an emphasis on control execution
– Assist in continuing education and training efforts by performing training for new locations and employees using SAP, participating in location visits, and developing documentation in coordination with SAP IT team promoting best practices, and efficient processes
– Support the Agribusiness F & A team with month-end activities
– Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, agribusiness or equivalent related experience
– 0 3 years work experience, preferably in accounting or agribusiness with strong understanding of commodity purchase and sale contract terms and conditions, invoicing/settlement practices, and freight/commodity expenses
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; verbal, written phone/email etiquette skills
– Strong attention to detail, problem solving, prioritization and organizational skills
– Self-starter who requires minimal guidance and can portray Bunge core values while advancing Bunge key capabilities
– Leadership competencies and commitment to Bunges core values
Travel Requirements, if any (please indicate percentage):
– Willingness and ability to travel occasionally
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Post Date: 07/19/18
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.