What does it take to protect and maintain the most sensitive data for over 220 million people and 25 million businesses? What does it take to meet daunting challenges and shape solutions that pioneer industries and improve lives? At Experian, we are the trusted power behind data and the leading global information services company, providing everything from fraud and identity protection, to data analytics and credit scores. Our products help decision-making for consumers and businesses alike.
With operations stretching globally, Experian is 17,000 people strong, supporting clients and operations in more than 80 countries. Generating nearly $5 billion in revenue annually, Experian is primed for growth and searching for the most talented and innovative people to join our family and take us to new heights.
Experian Consumer Services (ECS) – Careers that define what the next Big Data thing is for consumers.
What could be more exciting – personally and professionally – than being part of a disruptive business? Consider taking your career to the next level by joining the Leader that continues to disrupt the competition. As the disruptor and market leader we pride ourselves on building new markets, leading the pack through continuous evolution and innovation. It’s a position Experian Consumer Services has enjoyed for more than a decade and we’re always looking for the talent that can help expand that lead.
Experian is seeking a talented Agile Project Manager to join our dynamic Agile development organization, supporting the United Kingdom and Ireland (UK & I) division. The Agile Project Manager will direct project management functions for the development and execution of major business unit projects, including scope definition, scheduling, resource planning and allocation, risk management planning, cost and budget management and project quality assurance. He/she will establish and implement a consistent agile methodology and process to ensure business unit projects are completed within time and budget constraints as well as ensure that the department resources are driving at pace and consistently delivering superior client service.
– Great at knocking down roadblocks. You are a driver, a leader, a self-starter, self-motivated, self-directed and self-sufficient. At the same time, you are very team oriented.
– Experienced and savvy enough to work with external vendors, internal departments, and partners.
– Assertive with a strong knowledge of and experience with iterative and agile development methodologies. Must be able to ensure agile concepts and principles are adhered to, must be the voice of reason, and must be able to work with your team to make tough calls when necessary.
– Exceptional communications skills, written as well as oral, are an absolute must.
– Demonstrated experience in managing multiple types of projects/programs: technical software, off-the-shelf application integrations, migrations, etc.
– Experience with using Jira and Confluence
– Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment, wearing multiple hats in order to get things done.
– Someone who has the attitude of transparency – must desire to bring transparency to the company and grow business trust.
– Detail & dash;oriented and have the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
– Ability to work across teams to deliver a high & dash;quality product.
– Facilitate effective agile sprint ceremonies, including leading sprint planning, reviews, retrospectives and daily stand ups.
– Coach teams and leaders on agile best practices, always looking for ways to improve productivity.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of four years professional experience in a software project management, Scrum Master or related role is required.
– CSM, CSPO, PMI-ACP, or PMP desired.
– Strong and demonstrated experience using the fundamentals of Agile development.
– Demonstrated experience leading complex, technical projects.
– Ability to interact with colleagues at all level.
– Ability to interact with senior and executive management.
– Excellent skills in communication and presentation of data.
– Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
EOE including Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.