Air Products is a thriving Fortune 500 global company that is growing and looking for talented, driven Information Technology professionals to join our team! With over 19,000 employees and operations in over 50 countries, Air Products is committed to its Higher Purpose of bringing people together to collaborate and innovate solutions to the world’s most significant energy and environmental sustainability challenges.
We have an immediate opening for a Sitecore Developer. This position can be located at our new company headquarters in Allentown, PA or can be available to those working remotely in the US. In the case of remote work, physical presence in the office may be required to engage in face-to-face collaboration among teammates.
This technical position develops solutions that use the Sitecore Experience Platform CMS. In this role, you will:
- Develop, maintain and support Sitecore CMS for a large multi-site, multi-lingual implementation.
- Provide technical and development leadership for custom Sitecore solutions such as Components, Pipelines, etc.
- Provide Sitecore expertise in crafting new templates, defining system rules, implementing standard methodologies and workflow.
- Partner with the Digital Communications Manager to influence direction of the Sitecore platform.
- Collaborate with development teams on improvements and bug fixes.
- Partner with external vendors.
- Understand technical requirements to ensure client specifications are met.
- Work closely with solution architects and technical leads to develop new and existing solutions, and partner with Infrastructure teams during implementation of solutions.
- Participate in quality assurance aspects of projects.
Learn, craft, and implement cross business process solutions.
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or in a related technical field (e.g., Engineering or Science).
- 8+ years’ hands-on experience with web and various C#.NET applications.
- 5+ years’ hands-on experience working on Sitecore development. Must be Sitecore certified developer or MVP. Experience in Sitecore 9 or Sitecore 10.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Proven interpersonal, leadership and teamwork skills, including the ability to work independently.
- Experience with large scale Sitecore installations – including custom development vs. out-of-the-box configuration.
- Experience with Sitecore performance tuning, debugging, caching strategies.
- Employ Sitecore standard methodologies including Sitecore Helix principle.
- Experience with Sitecore end to end implementations is a plus.
- Experience with Azure Search or Solr Search.
- Familiarity with Azure PaaS platform is a plus.
- Knowledge of software development tools, technologies and methodologies.
- Experience in applying object-oriented design and implementation.
- Experience with project methodologies (e.g., ALM or Agile).
- Ability to apply frameworks, standards and patterns (e.g., MVC).
- Development experience with Microsoft’s .NET Framework and Visual Studio IDE, using C# as the development language.
If you are driven to achieve your objectives and company goals, have passion and dedication to get it right, have a never-ending desire to learn, improve, and contribute, then come discover, care, accomplish… and thrive at Air Products!
To learn more about us, please visit www.airproducts.com.
In addition to offering a comprehensive benefits package including holidays/vacation, medical, dental, life insurance and retirement plans, we also pride ourselves as being an organization where you can realize your potential through a tailored career path and be part of a company where you belong and matter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Air Products, will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.). You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.brassring.com.