Air Products is a thriving Fortune 500 global company that is growing and looking for talented, driven Digital Technology professionals to join our team! With over 19,000 employees and operations in over 50 countries, Air Products is committed to its Higher Purpose of bringing people together to collaborate and innovate solutions to the world’s most significant energy and environmental sustainability challenges.
We are excited to share our Digital Technology team is expanding to meet growing business needs across the world. We’re making a significant investment in our people and systems to strengthen our digital foundation, drive business optimization and enhance our customer experience. If you are passionate about achieving these goals as well, we would like you to consider joining our team!
We have an immediate opening for an Engineering Applications Director. This position will be located at our new company headquarters in Allentown, PA, and is also open to 100% remote work to anyone based in the U.S.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and manage a global team of functional and technical analysts providing support and digital enablement capabilities for the EPC application suite
- Work with engineering and business leaders, enterprise architecture, and Information/Digital Technology strategic partners to develop EPC digital enablement roadmaps
- Lead and support fulfillment of demand, staffing and execution of new Information/Digital Technology projects and other initiatives through all stages of definition, design, build, testing, implementation, and stabilization
- Ensure execution of projects in adherence to project management methodologies, deliverables, and alignment with enterprise architectures
- Manage all aspects of application operational support including effective support model development, critical incident problem resolution, setting and meeting service level agreements
- Leverage vendor relationships to maximize technology value to the business
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience required.
- MBA or other graduate degree or advance training is a plus
- 15+ years Information/Digital Technology experience or related experience as part of an EPC leadership role
- Familiarity with EPC work processes, architecture, data, and application solutions
- Demonstrated experience developing business strategies and the resulting execution of work required to realize the strategies
- Experience leading diverse, global teams
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications
- Demonstrated understanding of business process management
Continue building your technical career by applying today at Air Products!
In addition to offering a comprehensive benefits package including holidays/vacation, medical, dental, life insurance and retirement plans, we also pride ourselves as being an organization where you can realize your potential through a tailored career path and be part of a company where you belong and matter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Air Products, will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.). You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.brassring.com.