Air Products is a thriving Fortune 500 global company that is growing and looking for talented, driven Digital Technology professionals to join our team! With over 19,000 employees and operations in over 50 countries, Air Products is committed to its Higher Purpose of bringing people together to collaborate and innovate solutions to the world’s most significant energy and environmental sustainability challenges.
We are excited to share our Digital Technology team is expanding to meet growing business needs across the world. We’re making a significant investment in our people and systems to strengthen our digital foundation, drive business optimization and enhance our customer experience. If you are passionate about achieving these goals as well, we would like you to consider joining our team!
We have an immediate opening in our Engineering Applications area for an EPC Materials Management Lead Analyst. This position can be located at our new company headquarters in Allentown, PA or available to those working remotely in the US. In the case of remote work, physical presence in the office may be required to engage in face-to-face collaboration among teammates on a regular basis.
What you’ll do:
- Provide functional analyst and IT product management leadership for EPC materials management application (primarily Hexagon Smart Plant Materials) supporting EPC business processes
- Provide overall functional leadership for a global team (currently 5 team members) providing operational support and new capability development for large and small projects
- Establish partnerships at multiple levels within the EPC organization with particular focus in the Materials Management, Procurement and Compliance areas
- Establish and maintain operational support models that meet agreed SLAs as well as support service recovery and financial objectives
- Establish and maintain value add relationships with strategic and other vendor partners
- Manage EPC Materials Management IT systems interfaces with other EPC systems and reporting systems
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years of IT Business, Digital, or Functional experience, preferably with an EPC organization
- Strong understanding of EPC business processes and applications
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience required
- Experience with Hexagon Smart Materials modules and integrations with other EPC tools
- Experience working with and leading global teams
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications
- Good understanding of enterprise architecture, project management principles, change release processes as well as security and compliance
- Knowledge of other Hexagon Smart Engineering tools, OpenText and SAP a plus
Continue building your technical career by applying today at Air Products!
In addition to offering a comprehensive benefits package including holidays/vacation, medical, dental, life insurance and retirement plans, we also pride ourselves as being an organization where you can realize your potential through a tailored career path and be part of a company where you belong and matter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Air Products, will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.). You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.brassring.com.