Come join and exciting and talented team. This is a full stack team with challenges from React apps to building ETL pipelines. If you want to bring your skill set to bear across scalable distributed systems, commerce, state-of-the-art visualization, and deep logistics to solve the last mile delivery problem, then this job is for you.
• Owning our production platform and keeping it healthy and happy
• Deploying software, managing configuration, backups, and planning business continuity
• Managing highly scalable servers, storage, and network deployments
• Monitoring systems, ensuring resources are utilized efficiently and scale gracefully
• Auditing systems security, implementing best practices in order to protect AJMadison proprietary information
• Experience scaling startups and prior experience with ecommerce
• Deep knowledge of continuous delivery, continuous integration (Jenkins, Ansible), virtualization and containers (Docker, Kubernetes, Vagrant)
• Work closely with dev leads to analyze and implement branching strategies and subsequently implement Build and Deploy automation
• Strong familiarity with version management and source code repository tools.
• Experience in branching, merging, tagging and maintaining the versions across the environments using SCM tools like SVN , TFS, GIT
• Hands-on experience in log management tool such as Splunk
• Hands on experience in database technologies like, SQL, RDS, MySQL, MongoDB
• Experienced with Code Quality tools like Sonar, NUnit etc
• Understanding of large scale data processing platforms (Apache Spark, Hadoop)
• Proficiency with networking and security (Checkpoint, Kemp) a plus
• Understanding that mission-critical systems need to operate 24×7, being ready to prevent instabilities whenever they may happen, with the help of your colleagues.
• Hands on experience with RESTful APIs
• Hands on experience with build and CI/CD/CT technologies
• Academic: BA/BS degree in computer science or equivalent.
• Professional: 2-4 years of DevOps experience; At least 1 year in a DevOps lead position
• Unix or Linux or AIX server administration and shell scripting
• Significant experience building and operating critical high-scale systems.
You’re a great cultural fit if:
You enjoy an environment where everyone is encouraged to add value at the most strategic level. You fit best in a fast-paced, high-integrity, low hand-holding environment. You are independent and self-motivated.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@ajmadison.com