- Primary Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Function: Operations
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18021038
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
- Act as interface with internal customers, supported business sectors, as well as with the Technology organization in support of the Production Application Services processes.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for specific PAS processes, by assuming key responsibility and providing professional expertise, including cooperation with all relevant internal and external stake holders,
- Manage the process for advising and escalating on any prolonged or major issues identified.
- Stay informed and communicate recommendations for new policies and procedures to maintain efficiencies in system management.
- Manage the process to develop and maintain appropriate support procedures and Service Level Agreements (SLA) that are compliant with federal, state and corporate guidelines.
- Maintain appropriate control methods for the business units to request changes.
- Manage the other ancillary and administrative processes required.
*** This position may require working weekends
Knowledge / Experience:
- 5 + years related experience in a Production Application Services or project management role
- College Degree, or 5 years equivalent work experience
- Demonstrate effective communication skills
- Working knowledge of AML is preferred
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively to different audiences.
- Ability to communicate, educate and support a large user base.
- Adapts and works well with diverse individuals.
- Ability to maintain lasting business relationships.
- Motivates others to achieve performance goals.
- Ability to embrace change
- Strong user of Microsoft Office suite of products. (5+ years)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task & appropriately prioritize tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to query (SQL) and understand database schemas (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
- Logical minded person who can understand complex issues & think about them with precision.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Detail oriented, organized and analytical.
- Self motivated.
- Ability to learn quickly about a new business process.
- Banking / Finance / Business background
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, interact effectively, with different levels of management and to operate with excellent corporate work ethics (timely, honest, respectful and considerate to co-workers)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.