Analyst, BSA/AML Compliance
Job SummaryServes as a BSA/AML Compliance investigator that analyzes sensitive information concerning account and customer activity which is potentially linked to financial crimes. The role requires critical thinking and time management skills in order to complete assigned tasks within our regulatory obligation timeframes. Follows direction and executes tasks as assigned, demonstrates original thinking that helps improve processes or identifies trends. Escalates important matters to management. Recommends viable solutions.
Reports toManager, Bank Compliance.Essential Job Functions
Analyze sensitive information concerning account and customer activity which is potentially linked to money laundering, terrorist financing, organized crime and other high profile financial crime activity in order to determine if a Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) are warranted.
Utilizes the Actimize Case management and Alert System to:
Processes transaction alert reviews weekly (160 per week) accurately and thoroughly.
Conducting OFAC and Customer Due Diligence reviews similarly
Completes case work with QA error rate less than 5%.
Uses various methodologies for researching, analyzing and mitigating compliance risks.
Opens investigations, reviews and completes a SAR filing.
Stays up to date on the FFIEC examination manual.
Collaborates with team to establish connections across products, business units, processes, etc.
Preferred Education/CertificationsBachelor degree in business or related field, or equivalent work experience.
CAM (Certified Anti-Money Laundering) certified or certified within 6 months of employment.Preferred Work Experience
1-3 years experience working in a BSA/AML or compliance investigations role or similar experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
– Demonstrated general knowledge in BSA/AML compliance requirements.
– Ability to understand and analyze complex regulatory and business issues.
– Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
– Ability to function in deadline intensive environment, managing multiple responsibilities while effectively focusing on priority issues.
– Superb attention to detail and accuracy.
– Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat. Access and Project a plus.
– Self-motivated with the ability to function effectively with supervision.
Working Conditions/ Physical Requirements
Normal office environment, some travel may be required.Direct Reports
N/APreferred Supervisory Experience
Alliance Data card services business
Alliance Data’s card services business develops market-leading private label, co-brand, and business credit card programs for many of the world’s most recognizable brands. Through our branded credit programs, we help build more profitable relationships between our partners and their cardmembers, and drive lasting loyalty. We uphold our Know more. Sell more. promise by leveraging unmatched customer insights, advanced analytics, and broad-reaching innovative capabilities. It’s how we deliver increased sales to our partners, build enduring loyalty to their brands, and provide more value to our cardmembers.
– Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
– All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of credit and background checks.
– Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
– Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
– Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
– Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
– Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To learn more, visit ********************************
USA – United States-3111 – Ohio-50210 – Columbus-P1-Easton Campus
P1-Easton Campus (P1)
Alliance Data – Retail
Jul 9, 2019, 3:54:53 PM
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.