Requisition ID 2018-44019
# of Openings 1
Job Function Program Management
Security Clearance Level Secret
Full/Part Time Full Time
Analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects.
This position is typically populated by degreed professional subject-matter experts performing specialized analysis and design tasks. It is not to be used for technical support or help desk staff performing installation, troubleshooting, and/or repair tasks.
1. Analyzes user needs to determine functional requirements for a wide variety of projects.
2. Performs functional allocations to identify tasks and their inter-relationships.
3. Researches, identifies, and assists in the formulation of recommendations about resources required for task execution and completion.
4. Participates in the development of new systems or updates to existing systems to meet client needs.
5. Identifies and recommends emerging relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes and systems.
6. Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures and training materials.
7. Conducts functional testing of various systems.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
2-5 years of related experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.