At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Analyst within PNC’s Solebury Investor Relations organization, you will be based in Stamford, CT.
- Works with the senior advisory team to assist CEOs, CFOs and Investor Relations Officers to manage their relationships with investors and research analysts. Collaborates with the team to prepare presentations for business development meetings with prospective clients.
- Assists in development and maintenance of client Investor Relations strategies, plans, and activities. Analyzes client and peer trading technicals, shareholder base composition, and Wall Street sponsorship. Organizes collected information and results to assist in developing content for quarterly financial results.
- Manages the investor relations portion of client’s web sites and creates presentations and other communication materials as needed. Organizes logistics for investor conferences, non deal road shows, earnings calls, and investor meetings. Monitors and summarizes research analyst reports for senior management, and competitive analysis for clients.
- Develops and maintains comprehensive buy-side database and investor call log and email distribution list.
- Researchs prospective clients and industries and develops presentations for business development meetings. Responds to investor and research analyst inquiries.
Manages Risk – Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank’s and unit’s risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus – Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Customer Experience Management. – Basic Experience
- Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
Business Acumen – Basic Experience
- Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company’s business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Industry Knowledge – Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the organization’s industry group, trends, directions, major issues, regulatory considerations, and trendsetters; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications – Basic Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Teamwork – Basic Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of teamwork; ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Analytical Thinking – Basic Experience
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – Basic Experience
- Ability to design, implement and execute CRM business processes and associated applications.
Market Research – Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to use tools and techniques for collecting, collating and analyzing information on existing or potential markets in order to meet market needs.
Marketing Strategy and Positioning – Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to use business models to develop and implement marketing strategies, objectives, and tactics as well as establishing a communications plan.
Selling. – Basic Experience
- Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 2+ years of relevant professional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.