Ref No.: 18-23838
Location: Palo Alto, CA/ Long Island City, NY / Irving, TX, Texas
Role : Android Developer
Location: Palo Alto, CA/ Long Island City, NY / Irving, TX
Duration: Full time
– 3+ years of Android development experience
– Hands on Java/J2EE experience (5-7 years)
– Expertise in writing efficient code
– Strong Design, Programming & Debugging Skills
– Motivated self-starter with a high attention to detail.
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Strong focus on troubleshooting and issue resolution.
– Desired Skills
– Experience working with Google Mobile Application technologies and building high performing, scalable enterprise-grade Java based applications.
– High performance and standards as demonstrated by academic or previous job experience.
– Effective collaborator with both non-technical and technical team members.
– Job Description and Responsibilities
– Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store.
– Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes and estimates.
– Keep up-to-date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms.
– Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools.
– Write and maintain documentation for all features in development..
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.