Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking Android Developer, Software Engineer, for Infotainment systems.This position requires an experienced professional with a background in development of Android systems. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Design and develop complex software for Infotainment Unit to perform Over-the-Air Software Update for the vehicle.
- Architect Software to work with multi-core processor environment.
- Provide design, development, and debug support for integrating individual functions into the control unit.
- Ensure optimization of software through design reviews and code reviews.
- Develop a design and/or product validation test program to ensure robustness of design.
- Integrate with different teams such as Telemetric control, System software etc to realize the project.
- MS/BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Computer engineering, Electrical engineering or other related fields or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3 years of industry experience in Android development and proven industry experience of shipping Android software products
- Experience with Android AOSP, Android frameworks or Android HAL
- Strong proficiency in C , C++ and object oriented design
- Strong understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Strong understanding of OS Fundamentals and IPC Mechanisms
- Experience writing Software for Over-The-Air Software Update.
- Knowledge of Unified Diagnostic Services (UDS)
- Experience with Diagnostics-over-IP (DoIP)
- Experience with scripting languages/tools and methods to optimize SW development and testing activities
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity – we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of gainful employment within the United States
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States, must provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer’s guidelines on their first day of employment.
Individuals seeking a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.