Angular Front End Developer
Arrow Electronics, Inc. – a Fortune 150 company with global headquarters in Denver – helps the world's best technology companies think "Five Years Out," working together to continually innovate the "next big thing". We are a global provider of technology products, services and solutions, with 2020 sales of over $30 billion.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual for a Front-end developer role to join our Arrow Digital team, as a developer in the E-Commerce team.
You will be instrumental in building features for arrow.com site to help achieve organization's key performance indicators. As part of the scrum team, you will work with marketing, sales, IT, customer support and other users to understand their requirements and pain points and build features to address them.
What You Will Be Doing:
- As a front-end developer you will be developing features for E-Commerce functionality of arrow.com web site.
- Play a direct role in development, maintenance, technical support, documentation and administration of the web or Internet applications.
- You will be responsible for the development of features in arrow.com website using Angular.js and React.js or similar technologies
- You will be responsible for integrating front-end and back-end applications using Micro service APIs.
- As part of the scrum team, you will work with users from marketing, sales, IT, customer support and other functions to understand their requirements and build features to address them.
- Provide value by integrating business rules and content in accordance with requirements
- Work closely with Product Owners, Analysts and QA in an Agile environment to ensure quality, security, and maintenance of applications, and to ensure code meets development standards and guidelines.
- Contribute to a DevOps culture and development of continuous integrations processes and tools.
- Provide support for arrow.com website
- Ensure the continuity of a minimalistic software engineering and design philosophy.
- Create architecture design artifacts (Software Requirements Specifications, Use Cases, Software Design
- Documents, high-level architecture drawings, concept of operations diagrams, etc.
- Test and review system designs.
- Estimate scope of work.
- Create project documentation.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar technical related field or relevant experience
- 5+ years of Software development experience
- 4+ years of Angular.js, React.Js
- Strong knowledge and 3+ years of experience on HTML, CSS. Should be strong at one of the CSS Frameworks.
- Strong knowledge pm RXJS.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with RESTful services.
- Expertise with open software libraries.
- Knowledge of development life cycle best practices including version control, QA, build/release management, CI and regression testing
- 2+ years of experience in a Java Framework.
- Knowledge of common software architecture and design patterns
- Knowledge of UML
- Experience unit test frameworks for writing unit tests.
- Experience with NoSql and relational databases
- Experience with enterprise OO design patterns such as the Repository pattern
- Experience using Agile methodologies and tools such as JIRA
- Ability to prove prior experience integrating multiple data sources/systems for consumption by rich websites
- Experience working on a cloud computing platform (Azure/AWS/GCP)
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- And more!
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the company's request and sole discretion.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$71,500.00 – $115,500.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.