NODE, ECMA script, HADOOP, DB2
Primary Purpose and Essential Functions: Design and develop a series of programs in accordance with a defined system design; perform as a key participant in the integration, system testing, training and implementation activities. Develop systems and program specifications for programmers and outside consultants when applicable.
– Perform program design, coding, testing, development and documentation activities of programs of average complexity according to specifications, standards and system requirements in order to accomplish ideal business functions. Assume role of increasing responsibility in defining information system requirements and system design.
– Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives; determine valuable modifications to the program and execute improvements in order to achieve exceptional system efficiency. Responsible for drafting and revising as necessary Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs).
– Participate in integration, training and implementation activities as defined by project supervisor.
– Develop and oversee strategies/implementation for backup and recovery of all iSeries (AS400) applications and data.
– Develop technical specifications, project plans and time requirements for average size projects or packaged software implementation under direct supervision.
– Perform additional project leadership, tracking and control activities for assigned projects; report status updates accurately and assure that direct supervisor is made aware of all problems or potential problem situations in a timely and professional manner.
– Refine and update technical/business skills and experience through work assignments, advanced technical/business training and attending professional/business industry conferences.
– Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner which facilitates the success of business operations in order to meet company demands and expectations.
– Perform additional responsibilities as assigned by leadership.
– Skills: RPG; JAVA; .net; CL Computer Operations; Windows; Microsoft Office; human relations, knowledge of basic project management skills a plus.
– Education: Baccalaureate from Accredited University or College
– Experience Required: One (1) to four (4) years programming experience.
RPG; JAVA; .net; CL Computer Operations; Windows; Microsoft Office; human relations, knowledge of basic project management skills a plus.
Baccalaureate from Accredited University or College
One (1) to four (4) years programming experience.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.