Req ID: 102341
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Apple Desktop Engineer to join our team in Edison, New Jersey (US-NJ), United States (US).
- Participate as team members on the Client Technology Engineering team to meet support and project demands including package distribution and device updates using Ivanti LANDesk updates, Wyse Device Manager and other tools
- Support the G Suite deployment through multiple go-lives including device engineering, tool evaluation and selection, software and configuration distribution, issue resolution
- Participate in design, testing and implementation of ChromeOS and Chrome devices in a large healthcare environment. Includes UEM tool selection and implementation to support the legacy and the new Google-based infrastructure.
- Required to perform quality assurance lab testing on legacy and new peripherals/devices over multiple domains prior to releasing to production.
- Support a Windows domain consolidation project which includes consolidation of user and computer domains.
- 12+ years desktop engineering
- 10+ years supporting Windows environments
- 8+ years legacy and/or modern endpoint management toolsets
- 2+ years supporting Apple environments
- Proficient experience of following toolsets & technologies:
- macOS devices, iOS devices, peripheral configuration, Citrix
- VMWare Workspace One, Ivanti LANDesk, G Suite, Chrome OS, Chromebooks, Windows 10, Citrix, Intune w/Autopilot, CloudReady, macOS, iOS, ThinOS platforms, Quest Domain Migration tool, Azure, Dameware, Printer Service management, Login Scripts
- Experience Windows imaging and provisioning of new or reissued desktop/laptop devices;
- Experience in building application packages for use in a software deployments tool and/or software store;
- Understands the client's business environment and their technical needs to develop and tailor the most appropriate technical solution;
- Provides consulting expertise to deliver customization and integration solutions to the external clients;
- Utilizes intellectual property to develop and propose technical solutions that drive change to gain competitive market share, control costs, increase operational efficiencies, improve productivity, accelerate delivery time, enhance client service, drive revenue and cultivate business growth;
- Work with other system integration experts to connect developed functional solutions;
- Proactively broaden and deepen client relationships by working with senior-level clients;
- Support the incident/alert troubleshooting processes, problem analysis, and provide high quality solutions to technical issues and service request; with adherence to standard operating procedures (SOP), as well as injecting new methodologies in resolving incidents;
- Drive the resolution of client issues by working to define and diagnose issues by applying technical expertise, product knowledge, communication and problem solving skills;
- Escalate unresolved, complex technical issues with the relevant troubleshooting results to 3rd party vendor engineering teams, in a timely fashion;
- Build and maintain documentation of process, environment, and run books.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.